Friday, April 8, 2011

Bringing home Mr. Crispy

Are you an animal lover? ME TOO! Are you a parent, or at least have young children in you life? ME TOO! Do you love and celebrate Easter by giving treats to the people you enjoy?! ME TOO! Do you find the item in this picture disturbing on so many levels (look closely).....yea...ME TOO!






This adoreable (eatable) pet bunny rabbit, comes complete with his/her own carrying case! I think the sweet logo "My Little Bunny" really tops it off!
While I have eaten MANY Easter bunnies in my day, not one of them came with a cardboard habitat to successfully scare the bajesus out of my five year old, bunny loving spirit!
I'm not a vegitarian, I enjoy beef and chicken on a regular basis! But I dont want my chicken thighs to come in a cardboard coop,nor my burgers in a paper pasture cutout!
I think this particular treat (while I'm sure is very tasty) could be very disturbing to the minds of little innocent kiddos! Especially the ones who asked for a pet bunny, and got Mr. Crispy here instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment