Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm not FAT it's the pants' fault!!

My female observation from inside my own mind at the words that were coming out of my mouth in regards to new pants....

I purchased for myself some much needed post pregnancy blue jeans, but I ordered them online (being post pregnancy I don't have time to shop at the mall or anywhere that expects me to not show up in sweats and a baseball hat) so I did my shopping on this nice lil website that offers FREE overnight shipping and has thousands of styles and brands of clothing and accessories!! (I know right!)
Anyway, my jeans arrived today and as I made great effort (sausage meat squeezed into it's casing) to get them on, I confessed to myself they didn't fit!
I called my husband at work (yes I interrupted his day hard at work to provide stay at home mommy dome for me) to tell him my order arrived "But the jeans didn't fit."
"They're too small." Was my husbands reply.
Does every woman do this? If the pants were too big I know I would have exclaimed with joy and probably even set my voice in an higher octave to say "They're too big!" But because the jeans were too small, because they wouldn't conform to my body and allow my will to squeeze into them take over, they weren't too small they simply...didn't fit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment