Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and Happy New Boots!

It's a new year! and while I always resolve to make no resolutions (stemming from my fear of committing to anything more than a week into the future) this year its time for something a little different!
I have high hopes for 2011. I want this year to be a year of positive thinking and good decision making.
I intend to learn new skills, write more, read more, spend lots of quality time with my family, get another tattoo and buy some (mostly ridiculous and unnecessary) really cute boots!
I'll let you know how it goes! I wish you all the very best for the New Year. I hope we can make positive, fruitful changes to our planet this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Write more and read more. I thought of you this morning when I was thinking about a book I haven't finished that is on my Kindle called The Dresden Files. It's a series, and there are 6 or 7 books. But it's about a wizard crime fighter, and what I have read so far is really good. I just got distracted by a million other books. Wish we could share Kindle titles!

    ReplyDelete