Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stephenie Meyer Penis Envy




Tonight is THE night!! And for those of you who know me at all, know I can't NOT talk about TWILIGHT! (which is why I'm probably so lovingly referred to by my husband as Twi-tard) And for those of you who DO NOT know what Twilight is than...Greetings under-rock-dwellers! I'm happy to know you're now online!
But anyway, what I'm getting at here is...what I have discovered about myself is that it's not about Jacob's rock hard abs or Edwards bedrooms eyes for me (NOT AT ALL)while I enjoy both the books and the movies, for me it's about this kick-ass idea for a story saga that I WISH were my mine! I have Stephenie Meyer penis envy (in a sense). I mean, tweens,teens, milf's (and not so milf's) flock to Twilight paraphernalia like Richard Simmons to glitter! Shit yea you bet I'm jealous I didn't write this epic series!
The books suck you in and make you feel like you are part of each spell-binding moment, and the movies are a terrific visual of what you imagined while reading the books. Look at us for %$@#&* sake, half of America right now is lapping this stuff up like a Saint Bernard at the end of a hose on the fourth of July in Phoenix! And miss Stephenie Meyer is laughing it up all the way to the bank!! Well I say good for her!!.....But the next one is MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment